THE INTERFAITH ALLIANCE OF ROCHESTER
+People of Faith Working Together For Justice in Public Policy+
Board Meeting Minutes
September 15, 2016
Attending: D.Barnes, D.Bird, A.Cason, B.Elwell, R.Herman, M.Howden, N.Jaschik, E.Lemon, M.Morich, J.Mruthyunjaya H.Parreño, P.Peters, W.Spilly, and B.Swan; Member-Guests- Richard Codding, Rev. Richard Myers and Beth Meyers; Facilitator for Board Workshop/Retreat Elizabeth Osta
1. Opening Reflection- By H. Parreño.
2. Minutes: Motion by W.Spilly; seconded by D.Barnes to approve the minutes of the June 12, 2016 annual meeting. Approved unanimously.
3. Treasurer reported- D.Bird reported that the treasury balance was $$2,273.32.
4. Honorary Board Members- Motion by B.Swan; seconded by M.Morich to recommend at the next Annual Meeting to add three individual who have served TIAR in an extraordinary manner as additional Honorary Board Members: Paul Brayer, Gail Mott and Marilyn Wienk. Approved unanimously.
5. Workshop Retreat- The remainder of the afternoon and evening was devoted to a workshop/retreat (including a potluck supper, all of which ended about 8:00 PM
The next Board Meeting will be Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 4:00 PM at the Covenant United Methodist Church (Culver at Parsells).